www.farmhousetablecompany.co.uk is a website owned and operated by Farmhouse Table Company LTD (“We, Our, Us”).
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your personal computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user's device.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
Cookies Used on our Website
The types of cookies used on Our Website can generally be put into one of the following categories:
'Session cookies' allow Us to track your actions during a single browsing session; they will only stay on your device until you stop browsing and they do not remain on your device afterwards.
'Persistent cookies' allow Us to authenticate you and to remember your preferences, they help Us to improve your experience on our site. These cookies remain on your device between sessions until they expire or are deleted.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly Necessary Cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of Our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of Our Website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
Analytical/Performance Cookies. These cookies allow Us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around Our Website when they are using it. This helps Us to improve the way Our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality Cookies. These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to Our Website. This enables Us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting/Advertising Cookies. These cookies record your visit to Our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make Our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies We use and the purposes for which We use them in the table below:
First or Third Party Cookie
Persistent or Session Cookie
|_utma _utmb _utmc _utmz||Third party (Google Analytics)||Session||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. Click here for an overview of privacy at Google|
Third party Session. These cookies are used to track how users interact with the website. They help us collect and analyse visitor information such as browser usage, new visitor numbers, response to marketing activity and shopping times.
Remarketing - Third party Persistent. These cookies are used to advertise online and make ads more relevant. They help us reach people who have visited our website. Previous visitors can see our ads on websites other than our own.
You can find more information about cookies and how to change your browser cookie settings at www.allaboutcookies.org.
This policy is correct as of 6th of June 2015. We reserve the right to change this policy at any time.
If you have any queries, please contact Us at email@example.com
Farmhouse Table Company LTD (“We, Our, Us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We take the privacy of our site users seriously and take great care to protect your personal information.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.farmhousetablecompany.co.uk (“our Website,”) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
How We Use Your Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way please let us know by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also unsubscribe from our marketing emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link (where available) in the emails we send to you.
- to notify you about changes to our service and products;
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target.
Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Farmhouse Table Company LTD or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Farmhouse Table Company LTD, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to other sites which are outside our control and not covered by this policy. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access information held about you. To obtain a copy of the information we hold about you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide us with details to help us identify and locate your information. If any of the details are incorrect, let us know and we will amend them.