This is a bit of a French classic, and so easy to make. I like it best with a dollop of clotted cream!
Ingredients (Serves 4-6)
4 free range eggs
8oz chocolate broken into pieces (up to 60% cocoa solids - any darker is a bit much)
1. Melt the chocolate gently, ideally by placing it in a glass bowl over a pan of simmering water (add a small splash of water to loosen it up if necessary)
2. Separate the egg whites & yolk
3. Whisk the egg whites in a mixing bowl until they form soft peaks
4. Beat up the yolks and stir into the melted chocolate
5. Carefully fold the chocolate mix into the egg whites until you can’t see any bits of egg white anymore
6. Put the mixture into 1 large bowl or individual ramekins and place in the fridge overnight to set.